- Create WBS, Gantt chart using Ticket System
- Setting work task appropriately
- Create test case → Create + Do Iteration Review multiple times
- Assign detailed tasks to the members of the team, confirm the completion
- Provide work instruction and set priority for work based on important points
- Grasp the status of completed tasks correctly and share to the members
- Coding is completed or not, has the unit test done or not, the result of customer review is satisfactory or not.
- Cooperate with communicators.
- Investigate the customer’s plan and create a corresponding schedule, confirm, and follow it.
- Minimize “bugs” occurring when delivery products to clients.
- Operate the project with the mind-set: The period for the client’s check isn’t the time to find bugs but the time to ensure that the product is a perfect one.
- 05 years of experience using JAVA (2 years of experience managing a team with 3 members)
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Active attitude, good problem-solving and research skill
- Contributing to team and customer.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!