- Manage a team of helpdesk analysts and ensure that agreed targets are met and appropriate qualitative standards achieved.
- Develop and implement processes to ensure that a high-quality service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Analyze help desk activity and make recommendations for increased organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Train helpdesk staff to ensure that support is provided in a consistent manner.
- Implement staffing and scheduling models to ensure guaranteed coverage to the business.
- Ensure that regular training and appraisals are provided to staff to ensure that each member of the team is able to provide the best level of customer support.
- Communication, consultant and work direct with customer.
- Experience of managing a team within a Helpdesk environment.
- Thorough knowledge of administrating Windows Active Directory Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, File Server.
- English can able to communicate with foreigners
- Team work, good behavior and can work under pressure
- ITIL certification is desirable.
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!