Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop application for POS devices.You will be responsible for developing elegant UI/UX mobile apps:
- Maintain the existing application and create sophisticated solutions to complex technical problems.
- Develop mobile applications based on design specification.
- Join in estimating, planning.
- 3+ years experience in Android development.
- Good knowledge at OOP and various design pattern.
- Strong experiences in fragment and activity lifecycle
- Concurrency: Thread, Handler, AsyncTask, Memory optimization and scheduling technique.
- Proficient in APis (REST API) integration
- Experience with Git, Jira
- Have a strong sense of ownership, open-minded and eager to learn
- Strong knowledge of MVP, MVVM design pattern.
- Have knowledge working with POS devices
- Experienced with gradle build
- Collaborative problem solving
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, consultative and advisory skills.
- Must have a proactive attitude
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to define, implement and/or lead process improvements that will expand overall efficiency and software quality
You would love the job
- 100% salary, full insurances and benefits during probation
- Premium insurance for employee and family members
- 13-month bonus and yearly performance bonus.
- Company trip.