Skill and Experience:
– Strong knowledge and at least 2 year experience in building and deploying a moderately complex Android/ Flutter App.
Familiarity with native application development with at least one of these:
- Android: Java – Android Studio, Kotlin
- DART and Flutter
– Good knowledge and experience with UI & UX(Translating UI/UX designs into code)
– Strong knowledge of Client-Server Communication.
– Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs.
– Experience with databases like: SQLite, Realm
– Experienced with Gradle, Maven
– Experience with debugging/testing/optimization
Good to have
– Experienced in making interface with Material Design, custom views, custom components
– Experience working with Google and Facebook services such as Google Play Services, Google Maps…
– Have published one or more apps in the Play Store or App Store is a plus
– Have knowledge of IOS development is a plus.
– Knowing English is an advantage
– Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment, where your work will be truly recognized, plenty of opportunities to implement something that you would never have incorporate.
– Learning about emerging technologies (ML, Blockchain) and using them in real-life applications.
– Flexible working hours and work location as long as you finish your work on time.
– A strong team of developers striving to make the best product in the market.
– Professional working environment.
– Annual leave: 15 days/year
– Company Trip & Teambuilding Activities