We perform testing, management, and feedback tasks for quality control of games.
- During the testing process, game patch, test server operation, functional test, and hardware test are conducted.
- We manage Bug Tracking System (BTS), Project Management System (PMS) management (Schedule Management) and development asset management in the management process.
- During the feedback process, we will carry out planning document review, game log analysis, market research, game analysis and evaluation, and focus group test (FGT).
- Over 5 years of work experience in SW or game QA field.
- Intermediate level game play experience
- Good attitude and discipline to respect company rules, policies
- Learning motivation about new things
- Honest, active, self-motivated, management skill, friendly, leadership, negotiation skills, agility
- Communication skill to lead and encourage colleagues
- Hard-working in work, can stay OT with team to finish project on time
- English level must be above average to discuss, chat or even video communication with other colleagues
- Analyze product specification, review test cases from team member and create test plan for projects.
- Knowledge how to training and coaching team members to approach project fluently
- Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, top games of the world
- On-the-job training opportunities in Korea
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Professional work environment
- Every employee is valued, treated fairly and trusted at open culture
- 13th salary every year at least 1 month salary
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Overtime working policy (Extra salary or day off)