We perform testing, management, and feedback tasks for quality control of games.
- During the testing process, game patch, test server operation, functional test, and hardware test are conducted.
- We manage Bug Tracking System (BTS), Project Management System (PMS) management (Schedule Management) and development asset management in the management process.
- During the feedback process, we will carry out planning document review, game log analysis, market research, game analysis and evaluation, and focus group test (FGT).
- Entry level job seeker (or Have some testing and working experience at Software QA field)
- Intermediate level game play experience• Good attitude and discipline to respect company rules, policies
- Learning motivation about new things
- Good MS Office proficiency
- English level could be average but could have writing skill to describe issue
- Self-motivated, discipline, good attitude, respect team mate and leaders
- Ambition about bring the high quality services for company
Please do attach the answers to the Question that I wrote below with your CV
- What do you know about mobile gaming and have you ever play any mobile games before or currently ?
- What is the different and common between testing game and testing software ?
- If we hired you, lets us know what you should do for our company and for yourself in next 2 years ?
- From your thinking, lets us know what are conditions or requirements that need to being gaming tester ?
- Example if you are working in Gaming industry more than 3 years, what will you do to have the chance to get higher salary or even get a promotion ?
- Why you choose Nexon company to join and work ?
- Why we not hired you ? (hard question :D)
- Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, top games of the world
- On-the-job training opportunities in Korea
- Professional work environment
- Every employee is valued, treated fairly and trusted at open culture
- 13th salary every year at least 1 month salary
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Overtime working policy (Extra salary or day off)