We perform testing, management, and feedback tasks for quality control of games.
- During the testing process, game patch, test server operation, functional test, and hardware test are conducted.
- We manage Bug Tracking System (BTS), Project Management System (PMS) management (Schedule Management) and development asset management in the management process.
- During the feedback process, we will carry out a planning document review, game log analysis, market research, game analysis, and evaluation, and focus group test (FGT).
- Entry level job seeker (or Have some testing and working experience at SW QA field)
- The intermediate level gameplay experience
- Good attitude and discipline to respect company rules, policies
- Learning motivation about new things
- The ability to use MS Office And to use Tools which be used to test.
- English level could be average but could have the writing skill to describe issues
- Self-motivated, discipline, good attitude, respect teammate and leaders
- Ambition about bring high-quality services for the company
- Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, top games of the world
- Professional work environment
- Every employee is valued, treated fairly and trusted at open culture
- 13th salary every year at least 1-month salary
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Overtime working policy (Extra salary)
- Lunch Allowance
- Annual salary review based on employee performance and company success