We perform testing, management, and feedback processes for quality control of games.
- We conduct game patch, test server operation, functional test, and hardware test.
- We manage Bug Tracking System (BTS), Project Management System (PMS), and testing plan.
- We carry out a planning document review, game log analysis, game analysis, evaluation, and focus group test (FGT).
- 1. Entry level job seeker or current university students.
- 2. Passionate about playing games.
- 3. Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
- 4. Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
- 5. English level could be average but must be able to describe issues.
- 6. A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
- 7. Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
Please submit your answers to the following questions with your CV
- Which mobile games have you recently played and why? What is your favorite game genre?
- What are the similarities and differences between game testing and software testing?
- If you join us, please let us know what you can offer to us and yourself for the next 2 years.
- In your opinion, what are the conditions or requirements to become a qualified game tester?
- If you were to work in the game industry for more than 3 years, what will you do to obtain opportunities for a higher salary or promotion?
- Why do you want to work at NEXON Networks?
- What would be a reason(s) not to hire you (What is your weakness)?
- Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, world class games
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Professional work environment
- Open culture where every employee is valued, treated fairly and trusted
- 13th salary every year at least 1-month salary
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Overtime working policy (Extra salary)
- Lunch Allowance
- Annual salary review based on employee performance and company success