Sell enterprise software products or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory.
- Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- 3 or more years of sales experience with focus on strategic accounts including applications sales experience.
- Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors is preferred.
- Ideal candidate is comfortable with interaction with C-level players, is a team player and has the ability to penetrate accounts and holds a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Overtime salary
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus- 02 days off (Sat and Sun) each week + 01 day leave per month.
- Laptop support policy
- Full insurance coverage
- 02 days off (Sat and Sun) each week + 01 day leave per month
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, social insurance contribution according to high salary,…
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations.
**Chance to work onsite and achieve so many great things such as:***
- Work face to face with clients, help enhance the client facing skills and English skills.
- Accumulate onsite-offshore coordination experience.
- Receive both salary in offshore and per diem allowance in onsite and save good amount to take back home.
- Be provided with the good onsite hotel accommodation.
- Learn and understand the client business in better way as well as exposure to international market.
- Make the resume become attractive and great as the onsite work experience is mentioned.
- Get to know a new culture as well as visit several famous and beautiful tourism destinations.