Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your teammates into the application.
What you will be working on:
- Design, build, maintain and innovate with a focus on Maintainability, Readability, Efficiency, Reusability, Reliability of our production code or internal tools
- Analyze software performance and perform system/code optimization
- Integrate user facing elements developed by front end developers with server side
- Integrate external services and resources into applications
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- 3+ years working on web applications with Ruby OR Golang
- Experience with Mysql OR with Redis, Elasticsearch, Postgres.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cloud platforms, high-availability systems, data indexing, automated testing.
- Familiar with Python and nodejs is a plus
- Enthusiastic about collaborating in a small team and inter-disciplinary environment
- You must be a self-starter and open to receive feedback.
- You should be self-motivated to build great products and achieve excellence.