- Develop applications for Mobile basing on Android platform.
- Details will be discussed at interview.
- 2+ years of Android application development experience in a collaborative team environment.
- Deep understanding of Android technologies including, Java, Android Studio, Maven and related development frameworks.
- Proficient knowledge of Android software design patterns to develop connected high-performing apps.
- You’ll have a working knowledge in the fundamentals in Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Algorithm Design, and Design Patterns.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (RxJava, Realm, Retrofit, Gallery, Google, Facebook..)
- Knowledge of using version control e.g. SVN
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Native multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of mobile, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Understand Android memory management, and have experience working on memory usage optimization
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience building hybrid mobile applications utilizing Cordova, Titanium or equivalent cross-platform mobile frameworks (Optional)
- Excellent teamwork skills, and keen to take responsibility for shipping new features.
- Can read and write in English, English CV is a must
- Salary and bonus based on performance and experience
- 13th month salary
- Insurances based on your gross salary
- A half year bonus
- Annual travel
- Comfortable working environment and funny colleagues