We are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer with proven software development experience to be involved with developing cutting edge software solutions. As a Senior .NET Engineer with .NET architecture understanding and programming experience of .NET languages platform (C#, ASP.NET), you will be involved with developing cutting edge software solutions.
- Proficient .Net framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Strong experience in OOP, design patterns, web services and SQL server database.
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries and modifying database schemas.
- Strong experience with WPF, WCF, XAML, MVVM.
- Experience in Entity Framework.
- Experience in NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Experience in writing unit test.
- Experience in cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Experience in developing back-end services or systems is a plus.
- Experience in .Net core.
- Experience with media processing (image, graphics, text, annotation, etc.).
- Experience with multi-threading, asynchronous programming and inter-process communications.
- Flexible, responsible with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong English reading and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Passionate about quality and the design of the code, productivity of the work and maintainability of the end result.
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
***Other Information: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you are a good match for this position.