- Draft business requirements, including Use Cases, functional and non-functional requirements and exceptions
- Define and document end to end processes and supporting data flows
- Translate Use Cases and functional requirements into component technical specifications
- Define technology requirements and strategies to support business requirements
- Participate in test planning, execution and defect management
- Utilize worksheet and database skills to manipulate and analyze quantitative data
- Work independently to analyze business / technology issues and develop alternatives and recommendations
- Work with project management, design, delivery and support teams to develop work-plans and milestone plans
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of IT experience in web development.
- Experience in the automotive marketing and sales (a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to peer groups, and associates.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills.
- Strong understanding of project management life cycle and system development life cycle methodologies and procedures, including Agile.
- 13th month salary yearly.
- Extra bonus from 1-6 months salary based on performance and company profit yearly.
- Extra Insurance – FPT Care.
- Has chance to become the shareholder of the company.
- Company Trip annually.
- Team building trip annually.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays.
- Office is located in District 7.
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days.
- Sport activities like Football club.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.