Our small, passionate, team of 3 is looking for an experienced programmer to help us build kick-ass WordPress plugins.
We pride ourselves on creating software that not only has amazing user experience but delivers great and real results for our users. We’re looking for someone who can share our values and has passion for creating awesome software.
##Why work for us?
* No more commuting. This job is fully remote, meaning you can work from home or wherever else you like.
* Great work environment. We believe that a strong team makes a strong company. We focus on not just building a great company but creating long-term jobs and a work environment that we all want to be at every day.
* Flexible hours. Morning person? Night owl? You can set your own hours.
* Have a massive impact. Our WordPress plugins are installed in production by more than 50,000 websites — meaning your code will impact a huge amount of people.
* No micro-management. You’ll be able to come up with your own solutions. We love finding gifted, motivated experts and letting them do their job. (Of course you’ll still have access to our CTO for guidance.)
* Collaborate with the team and work on all of our existing WordPress plugins, including Quiz Cat, Optin Cat & Easy Pricing Tables.
* Work on building new WordPress plugins.
* Help handle support requests from customers.
If most of these describe you, then you are a good fit:
* Self motivated and independent in decisions.
* Not being afraid to take on challenges.
* When you have clear directions you don’t need to ask for permission on smaller decisions.
* Curious about the “why we do it like this” and not afraid to ask questions.
* Great communicator in English ( both written and spoken ).
* Attention to detail, you don’t care only if it works but if it’s gonna work in the future.
* Like to work remotely
##Nice to have
If you have experience with any of the following skills it will be a plus for you. If not we understand you are fast learner and you will catch up fast anyway:
* WordPress plugin or theme development experience.
* UX and design skills.
##How to apply
Please head over to our website to apply: