- Analyze, propose and implement solutions for projects
- Research and acquire new technologies
- Build the architecture and design of new features
- Participate in the entire product life cycle, from requirements, designs to implementations
- Implement GraphQL API, Server-less jobs, and libraries
- Write technical
- At least 2 years (or equivalent) experience in NodeJS Backend Engineer role
- Experience in popular NodeJS backend framework (Express, Apollo, NestJS)
- Experience in GraphQL API design and development
- Experience in data structure, RDBMS, PostgreSQL is preferred
- Experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying backend services across runtime environments
- Experience in Cloud-based, Containerized application development
- Familiarity with source control (git/git-flow) and code review
- High ownership, self-sufficient and continuous effort to find solutions for doing repeated tasks, easily adapt and learn new things.
- English communication.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!