- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the project’s implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team
- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- To be successful in this role you must have:
- Have between 3-5 years developing complex, optimized, highly available web apps.
- Good at English
- Strong understanding of HTML5 & CSS3, JS
- Extensive knowledge on SEO
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processor such as SASS, LESS.
- Experience with jQuery library, Shopify scripts (Ruby), Shopify AJAX API
- Experience with Vue.js, Node.js, PHP
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT.
- Experience with any other back end languages Shopify API, Unleashed API, GraphQL, AWS
- A flexible, client-focused attitude and the ability to adapt to team-oriented culture and environment.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to write clear technical documentation.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience work with Shopify platform is a big plus
- Experience implementing eCommerce Systems.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!