- Interacting with our international clients and our business analysts in Singapore
- Designing reports and interfaces following client requirements
- Developing high quality solutions and maintaining code delivered to our clients
- Working in an agile environment and delivering timely and tailor made solutions
- Taking initiatives to build internal tools
- Promoting best DevOps practices for the team
- Master or Bachelor Degrees in Information Technology, Mathematics or Sciences
- 0-3 years of experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, maintenance for junior and middle.
- Knowledge of SQL (select, join, union, group by, etc)
- Good English.
- Other programming experience a plus, esp Java, Python
- Knowledge of Data Dictionaries, Templates, Workflows
- Keen interest in financial markets. Working knowledge of financial products a plus
- Strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!