- Contribute to large-scale digital project development (e-Commerce, OMS, PIM, CMS, Mobile, PWA, …)
- In-depth knowledge of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Working knowledge of shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce websites.
Must skills :
- Minimum 4+ years of overall development experience
- Magento 1 & 2 programming experience
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development
- Strong understanding of data integration: API (REST / SOAP), ETL, …
- Create unit tests and continuously deliver the software (CI – DevOps, …)
- Understand user stories and convert them into implementation tasks
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum, Kaban, …)
- Communicate risks and issues
- Ensure code quality, best practices, and design patterns are implemented
- Ability to interact with the product owner and work within the customer environment
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and with self-organizing teams. Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with the willingness to share skills & systems knowledge, best practices, standards with other team members.
- Comfortable talking with clients (via Skype, phone, email, online presentation, etc…)
- Good English (verbal / written communication) & presentation skills.
Nice to have :
- Certification in Magento 2
- Proven experience with source control management (Git, Gitflow,…)
- Proven experience with tracking systems (Jira, Redmine)
- Strong knowledge of DevOps pipeline and tools
- Proven experience assisting junior developers in coding and troubleshooting
- A taste for challenge and learning.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!