- Defining data flows and integrations across company’s product
- Ensuring solutions are compliant security expectations
- Leading technology selections by informing and vetting them against functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with product, engineering, and data teams to ensure alignment of vision and deliverables
- Solve challenging cross-functional problems involving multiple platforms
- Strong technical background with deep experience in developing custom software, Microservices architecture applications and operating 3rd party platforms integration.
- Implement, test, and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture.
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Application security experience (SSO, Federation (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, OIDC) and Multi factor authentication.
- Have experience 5+ years in web and application development with Java /NodeJs stack.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Product development.
- Have experience in AWS.
- Fluent in English communication (both written and verbally).
- An ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- An ability to internalize requirements from a variety of sources and drive agreement and compromise between teams.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!