- Analyze the requirements to design and implement new features (back-end and front-end tasks)
- Ensure the good quality of product delivery
- Troubleshoot issues, suggest and implement solutions
- Continuously improve together with the team
- Ensure components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Produce daily/weekly report as requested
- 3+ years- professional web service development experience with Java Spring.
- Strong knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security), JPA, Thymeleaf and etc..
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
- Good understanding of OPP, Java core, design pattern
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Nice to have: GIT, docker.
- Knowledge in in-memory cache (redis…)
- Ability to research, adapt quickly to new technologies.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!