- Develop large scale web-based applications by utilizing the underlying technologies and platforms
- Analyze the requirements collected from the business team and design the appropriate solution to meet the needs and goals
- Implement the full-stack solution with different kinds of technologies according to both user and technical requirements
- Provide support for day to day operational tasks
- Support with system maintenance and prepare the usual documentation
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product owners to implement various features while considering maintainability, security, and performance.
- Create technical documentation and communicate clearly across the product team.
- Higher Diploma/ Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of Java EE, Node.js, ReactJS, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, JS, and familiarity with software development cycle (SDLC), object-oriented programming, web-based application development (MVC models) or Agile methods
- Additional experience with any of Spring, Hibernate, and JS frameworks (e.g. ExpressJS), Groovy/Grails, Microservices, Mobile development would be a plus
- Familiarity in Amazon Cloud Services (e.g. S3, Lambda, ECS, etc.), AzureAD, CICD (e.g. Jenkins, Terraform, etc.) is an advantage
- Self-directed, organized, results-oriented, strong passion for driving creativity and backing changes
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!