We are looking for a Senior Front-End Web Developer who is experienced in combining the art of design with the art of programming. You will work to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Reviewing requirements from clients and creating UI/UX designs that meet their needs while ensuring technical feasibility
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable application, including building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for quality, responsiveness, maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Communicating with other team members regarding goals and progress of projects
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation.
- Mentoring Junior Front End Developers.
- 3+ years of experience as a Front End Developer
- 3+ years of relevant experience in web/mobile/software development environment
- Excellent communication, motivational and collaboration skills.
- Experience developing admin dashboards using different frameworks
- Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS/Angular 2
- Experience with Google API services / Firebase
- Familiar with compiling/bundling process: Gulp/ Webpack etc
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good English.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or related field
- Preferred: Relevant certifications
- Photoshop/Sketch/Adobe XD skill is a plus
- Experience developing server application with NodeJS or Express/Sequelize
- Experience with PDF generators: PhantomJS/Headless Chrome
- Experience with Social Login/Passport /Oauth
- Experience with online payment services: Stripe/Paypal
- Experience building mobile apps with hybrid frameworks (Flutter, Cordova/Ionic, React Native…)
- Experience handling multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with mentoring juniors
- Preferred: Experience with Jira and Atlassian tools
- Phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!