- Analyze the requirements to design and implement new features (back-end and front-end tasks)
- Ensure the good quality of product delivery
- Troubleshoot issues, suggest and implement solutions
- Continuously improve together with the team
- Ensure components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Produce daily/weekly report as requested.
- 3+ years professional web service development experience with Java Spring.
- Strong knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security), JPA, Thymeleaf and etc..
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
- Good understanding of OPP, Java core, design pattern
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Nice to have: GIT, docker.
- Knowledge in in-memory cache (redis…)
- Ability to research, adapt quickly to new technologies
- English skill is a plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!