- Analyze the requirements to design and implement new features (back-end and front-end tasks)
- Ensure the good quality of product deliveried
- Troubleshoot issues, suggest and implement solutions
- Continuously improve together with the team
- Ensure components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
- Produce daily/weekly report as requested
- 3+ years of professional web service development experience with PHP (with Symfony framework).
- Strong knowledge of PHP and frameworks such as Symfony.
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL, Linux server (Amazon EC2 Linux), and network.
- Basic knowledge AWS resources, (EC2, ALB, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SES, S3 Route53 and more…)
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Nice to have: GIT, Twilio, JasperReports server, Tableau, Capistrano.
- Ability to research, adapt quickly to new technologies
- English skill is a plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!