- Develop internal EC, CMS products for company.
- Participate in maintaining existing features and developing new functionalities for the company.
- Propose ideas for product improvements to frontend team in Japan.
- Collaborate with the Backend team to jointly develop products.
- Maintain existing product features and develop new features.
- Proactively propose ideas for product development.
- Discuss with the Japanese engineering team to plan product development.
- Participate in meetings to estimate time for products.
- Proactively discuss with Japanese team when issues arise or new ideas emerge.
- Experience with performance optimization, data caching is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Strong understanding of OOD/OOP.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end design language using token.
- Experience with customer facing roles is a plus.
- Be familiar with one of these CSS frameworks: Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap.
- Proficient in using Tools: Figma, Backlog, Slack, Jira, Visual Studio Code,….
- Experience with large-scale e-commerce projects is a plus such as Shopify.
- Develop reliable, scalable and maintainable web applications.
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge in Git flow.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred).
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!