- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company.
- Researching the solutions for solving problem on design and development process.
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specification.
- Supporting estimate for related development tasks and risks for team leader.
- Strong knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring, Hibernate and so on.
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Good research skill.
- Required to have 2+ years of professional experience about Java web service development.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- English: Reading and writing are fluently.
- TOIEC >= 750 (IELTS >=4.0 or equivalent) and speaking fluently is a plus.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!