- Developing and maintaining web service for Japanese company;
- Researching the solutions for solving problem on design and development process;
- Creating detailed design, designing database based on analyzed specification;
- Support team leader to estimate for related development tasks and predict risks of projects.
- Have experienced in professional web service development and is willing to challenge, learn and be deeply involved in Salesforce field
- Have working experience with .NET or Java;
- Basic knowledge of Web service development;
- Basic knowledge of security;
- Good research skill
- Reading and writing in English fluently.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
- Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
- Company trip once a year;
- Joining party (Monthly party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…);
- Free parking fee;
- Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…);
- Annual Health Check;
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
- Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
- Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
- Privileges to attend weekly Open Study sessions with company’s IT experts as well as participating in presentations where engineers share knowledge of the latest technologies.
- Consideration for promotion from Developer to Leader position based on one’s ability and work performance instead of years of experience count.