- Producing interface with user-friendly interactions, fast loading and SEO optimized.
- Ensuring code testability and reusability.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Bootstrap.
- Good understanding of UX, Responsive Web Design.
- Good understanding about SEO best practices.
- Having good ability to analyze website’s loading performance.
- Familiar with CI, assets builder tools, static versioning.
- Having experience with ReactJS, ES6.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Be able to analyze our website and show us what can be improved.
- Attractive salary.
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Special discount policies for employees and their family/relatives.
- Paid annual leaves.
- Company trips, Team building, Year-end party, and other festivities.
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues.
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup.
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader.
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!