Reporting line: CEO
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Officer, who will handle all marketing activities of the company, which are mainly for business development purpose.
- Proactively develop, implement, and direct business development activities that will meet sales objectives.
- New and existing client contract management.
- Client follow-up on new potential projects.
- Manage the outcome of marketing collaterals including but not limited to case studies, brochures, business cards and manuals.
- Manage the outcome of company’s communication tools: Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook…), Blogs, Press Releases, Mass mailing, etc.
- In charge of making sure compnay’s website content is updated properly to enhance SEO and customer experience.
- Management of Business Development team’s files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/ Marketing.
- Having at least 3 years of experience in the same position with hands-on experience in Digital Marketing or Account Management.
- Being fluent in writting and speaking English is a must.
- Having knowledge and experience in IT programming languages is a big plus.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker.
- Being able to work independently without asking for instruction and guidance.
- A good team player.
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to
- Khuyen LE (Mr): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!