- Strategy Consultancy.
- Marketing Consultancy.
- Contributing to the elaboration of the Asian Strategy and Marketing Plans for the different markets. Specific focus on Saigon, Dong Nai Tieng Giang, Mekong Delta, Gia Lai, Highlands.
- Managing Services Portfolio and providing Market input.
- Elaborating with the countries local implementation and for supporting / monitoring progresses
- Providing ongoing operational support and implementing action plans to our customers.
- Shares responsibility for defining and achieving Asian / Vietnamese Sales and GP targets for related market.
- Organises, co-ordinates and implements pre-launch, launch and post-launch activities for our Customers: Services selection, Marketing / sales support tools, pricing approach, market roll out, training program.
- Provides marketing input in cross functional activities to support business requirement plan, visit customers on a regular basis to validate relevance of strategies and tactics.
- Maintains optimal relation with key opinion leaders.
- Medical subjects or degree level education in Business or Marketing.
- Fluent in English Vietnamese and / or Mandarin, Japanese, Indonesian.
- Strong ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- 2-4 years experience in sales, medical sector.
- Good knowledge of the health market (General knowledge acceptable).
- People relational skills and leadership ability.
- Ability to influence decision, to set priorities and follow through.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Comfortable with our Success factors and values.
You can apply to this job via “How to Apply” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!