Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience on Front-end to serve large-scale and high-traffic projects.
- Deep knowledge and experienced in Object-Oriented programming.
- Deep knowledge and experienced in applying Design Patterns.
- Experience in Data Structure, Algorithm, Distributed Service.
- Experienced in System Analysis & Design, n-Tier Architecture, Micro Service Architecture is a PLUS.
- Understand the importance of writing high Maintainable Code, Clean Code.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with VueJS.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, CSS Modules.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, NodeJS and tools built Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a PLUS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience in constructing Network Protocol considering Mobile Environment.
- Experience in Server Architecture Design for handling massive traffic.
- In-depth experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying backend API across development environments DEV, TEST, STAG and PRODUCTION.
- Experienced in merging, branching source code using a distributed VCS such as GIT, BitBucket, SourceTree etc.
- Experienced in setup and using Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Continuous Delivery and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Be structured, solution-oriented, detail-oriented and have good problem solving skills.
- Be active as Open Source committers.
- Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people.
- Good at communication skills in general and English skills in particular.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!