What you will do
- Design and improve upon existing app architecture in Android
- Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
- Work on performance and reliability
- Work on existing and new features and interfaces that greatly improve the productivity and effectiveness
- Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
- Train junior team members on technical skills and best practices
- Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
- Innovate and work on products and features to provide convenience for customers
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2-year experience with Kotlin and RxJava (This is very important to us)
- Must have hands-on experience with Unit Testing.
- Familiarity with common architecture patterns such as MVP, MVVM or MVI is a strong plus.
- Must have experience with Dagger for Android.
- About 05 years of Android app development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Must have experience with publishing, maintaining, updating apps in Google Play Store.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Family Health Insurance
- 13th month salary
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Onsite to Europe for training
- Provide laptop for work