- Liaise with back end, front end, testing and project teams to ensure delivery.
- Review app and feature coding and plan future upgrades with the development team
- Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put into the API and in internal functions as well
Most important requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience doing Back End Development including time spent developing in NodeJS.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Have experience with unit tests and integration tests
- Understand CI/CD pipelines, familiar with JIRA and Git
- Prefer convenience to complexity when writting code
- Experience with writing technical documentations or specifications
Nice to have experience with these technologies
- RxJS or experience working with any Reactive Programming framework.
- Restful Microservices
- Sequelize ORM
- C/C++ with Boost experience
- Able to speak English
- Good communication skills
- Good at learning and open to learn new tools and technologies
- Love helping teammates
- Challenge the status quo
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!