- Reading and writing technical document/report to the customer in English fluently.
- Analyze and handle communication for customer ‘s request.
- Analyze leaking specific if necessary.
- Suggest IOS analyze eco-system if necessary.
- Manage/Estimation task schedule for project.
- Self-manage and member tasks efficiency.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Implementing, Code reviewing in various components/projects.
- Creates, units/integration test, maintains and troubleshoots software.
Creates prototype/test applications/ testcase.
- Completed strict delivery schedules.
- Motivated attitude work with team members.
- At least 1 years of working experience as Mobile team leader/manager (team size is more than 3 members)
- Strong knowledge of
- Android: Java, Kotlin, Dalvik VM, Android framework
- OS: Objective-C plus, Swift, Cocoa framework
- Must have deep knowledge for CoreData, other Database system
- Must have experience deeply Restful service.
- Must have experience deeply for GitHub and SVN, BitBucket
- Have experience for PhoneGap, Cordova, React Native will be plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send your CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!