- Read technical document and implement required features from customer
- Analyze and handle some communication from client.
- Suggest Android eco-system if need.
- Self-manage and support member tasks efficiency.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Maintains and troubleshoots software.
- Create units/integration test if need.
- Creates prototype/test applications/ testcase if need.
- Completed with responsibility delivery schedules on time.
- Motivated attitude work with team members
- At least 1~3 years working experience as Junior or above Junior React Native developer, team size is ~ 3 members
- Have experience on iOS/Android application programing.
- Have strong knowledge about OPP, design pattern.
- Can apply efficiency module coding.
- Can apply memory control efficiency for development.
- Have good knowledge for multiple screen sizes for phone, tablet.
- Have knowledge and familiar with Android layout component.
- Have experience with Restful service.
- Have experience on Flux or Redux architecture is plus.
- Must be familiar with Android Studio, Eclipse is plus
- Must have experience for most common 3rd library, Maven Central is plus.
- Have experience for Unit Test, automation test, and test report will be plus.
- Scrum Testing skill is plus.
- Writing technical document in English is plus.
- Familiar with Scrum Agile is plus.
- English skill is plus
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!