- Collaborate with the design team and other teams to deliver wireframes, user stories, user flows and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Prepare functional prototypes.
- Help with usability testing.
- Support marketing team in events and campaigns.
- Ability to draw an illustration and make simple animation is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of experience as a junior designer.
- Experienced in designing and iterating on the various platform (web, mobile, desktop) and graphic design with a demonstrable portfolio
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools including Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma, Invision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative (Photoshop, Illustrator…).
- English written and verbal communication.
- Ability to communicate ideas and thoughts effectively.
- Willingness to contribute your own creativity and originality.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!