- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in VN and US to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience or ability in iOS development.
- A deep familiarity with Swift, Objective-C and/or Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Intermediate English skills.
Attractive income package, commit 13th salary, performance bonus at year-end.
Salary increase every year based on performance review.
Full package insurances as Labor Law.
Annual health check-up in international standard clinics.
Company trip, monthly team-building activities.
Work onsite short-term or long-term in Japan
Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activity clubs (football,badminton, table tennis, chess, …)
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!