- Participate to project as robotics engineer member to research, design, develop, or test robotic applications.
- And perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
- Degree in automation, mechanical, robotics, or electrical engineering.
- Previous experience building robots including hardware and electrical design. Experience implementing third party APIs. Commitment to rigorous testing practices.
- Experience in ROS, firmware, and/or system level design. Knowledge of control theory, localization, path planning and navigation, computer vision.
- Proven ability to develop mechanical and electrical systems. Proven skills in writing software and programming systems.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!