- Develop new features
- Maintain and improve our features
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Experience about web-based technologies, micro-service
- Experience about MySQL, PostgreSQL. Know how to writing SQL efficient
- Experience Node.js. Plus point: Golang, PHP
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!