We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Be the main point of contact for Dirox’s clients and development team.
- Work with different stakeholders including functional analysts to understand the scope, Dirox’s clients, project managers, development team and tester team during the development.
- Effectively communicate with Dirox’s clients to understand their needs, concerns and problems to elicit detailed requirements for development team.
- Coordinate with external design teams or contribute to UI/UX design during the project.
- Work closely with Project Managers to define priorities and clarification for tasks.
- Work closely with development team / team leads to identify risks and impacts of the proposed solutions or not implementing the proposed solutions.
- Be able to understand development issues and explain it to clients in a non-technical language.
- Identify and manage gaps between actual implementation and client’s expectations.
- Engage in team discussions to be informed of actual implementation progress and understand implementation issues.
- Contribute ideas with an aim to develop a user-friendly and value-maximized product using strong business analysis skills and user-centric mindset.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing to ensure the business requirements are met.
- A bachelor’s Degree or higher, major in IT, Computer Science, Information System or an MBA.
- 5+ years in business analysis.
- Experience in Agile environment, roadmap, good logical and analytical thinking.
- Expert in requirements discovery and advanced skills in modelling requirements and business flows.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced documentation, presentation and reporting skills.
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas.
- Professional certificates in Business Analysis is a plus.
- Having knowledge and able to understand technical design and technical details with common technologies (SQL,
- ReactJS…) is a plus
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English communication (read, write, speak and listen).
- Fluency in French is a big plus.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!