- Effectively communicate with clients to understand their business processes, requirements, needs, concerns and problems to build project roadmap as well as to develop and prioritize user stories.
- Coordinate with external design teams or contribute to UI/UX design during the project.
- Engage in team discussions to be informed of actual implementation progress and understand implementation issues then explain to clients in non-technical language.
- Identify and manage gaps between actual implementation and client’s expectations.
- Contribute ideas with an aim to develop a user-friendly and value-maximized product using strong business analysis skills and user-centric mindset.
- Write and maintain properly requirement specifications and detailed functional specifications.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing to ensure the business requirements are met.
- 5+ years in business analysis.
- Experience in Agile environment, roadmap, good logical and analytical thinking.
- Expert in requirement discovery and advanced skills in modelling requirements and business flows.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced documentation, presentation and reporting skills.
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas.
- Professional certificates in Business Analysis is a plus.
- Having knowledge and able to understand technical design and technical details with common technologies (SQL, ReactJS…) is a plus
- Fluency in English. Speaking French is a big plus.
- Team Player, Proactive, Detail-oriented, User-centric
- Able to work under high pressure
- Excellence communication
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!