- Work on a cutting-edge app that will be used by millions of consumers
- Thoughtfully apply UI design principles & best practices for both iOS and Android
- Building an app with best engineering practices
- Identifying & eliminating performance and scale issues that ripple from front-end to back-end
- Provide technical guidance to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Communication & Networking: HTTP, REST, Dio, Cached Network Image, Firebase, Notification Banner, Push Notification, Socket, JSON, XML, SMS, Bluetooth, NFC
- Hardware and Media: GPS, Playing Audio/Video, Accelerometer, Camera
- Interacting with System: Notifications, Alarm Manager, Timed and Periodic Tasks, Persistent Background Operations, Contacts, Calendar
- Persisting Data SharedPreferences, Files, SQflite, Backup and Sharing data
- Good Knowledge on Placing Apps in stores
- Solid working knowledge of Git, Gitflow and SCM best practices.
- Speaking and writing English is a must
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!