The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participate in review and analyze the project requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities
- Collaborate with the Software Engineer team and Product team to ensure consistent product test cases execution
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts
- Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing projects.
- Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
- Provide training and mentoring to test automation engineers. This includes conducting code reviews, training test automation engineers on new coding and testing methodologies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Do manual testing when the project needed.
- Contribute to the building of continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing Process improvement activities.
If you can accomplish the above, then you’ve got what it takes. Realistically though, you’ll need:
- At least 4 years’ work experience in software quality assurance
- Has 3+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience in build and enhancement the automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Experience in iOS, Android, Web and API testing
- Experience in working with the continuous delivery deployment framework.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!