- Working effectively in a collaborative and innovative team-oriented environment
- Discuss with product team to analyze and understand requirements of the product
- Research and understand the business objectives and issues to provide client with solutions
- Performing analysis and gathering requirements for multiple project initiatives
- Creating user stories to assist in the facilitation of user acceptance testing
- Assisting stakeholders and product owners with analyzing and validating business needs and establishing development priorities
- Acting as a liaison between the Development department and the business customers
- Working closely with software engineers and quality assurance to enhance software solutions and ensure adherence to acceptance criteria
- Documenting existing software, database systems, and processes.
- Develop, write and edit technical documents
- Manage updates and revisions of technical documents
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
- Weekly and/or on-demand report to supervisor
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations
- Bachelor degree or similar qualification with IT background.
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst and having e-commerce knowledge is a big plus, gathering requirements for software/systems, and translating those requirements accurately to the software development team.
- Must have an understanding of industry best practice requirements definition and system testing concepts.
- Strong understanding of web-based applications.
- Self-motivated, team player, and adaptable to a dynamic environment and the ability to complete all assignments as required.
- Good English skills (reading, writing, speaking & listening)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good time management skills and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, external contacts and the public.
- Good at mock-ups tools, documentation tools
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!