- Extracting requirements from tasks specifications and converting them into test cases.
- Manual testing the product and the newly implemented features.
- Writing test scenarios and reviewing scenarios created by others.
- Ownership of quality on the features under test.
- Identifying bugs and reporting them in Jira.
- Following up on resolved bugs.
- Testing on various browsers and devices.
- Researching and using new tools for testing purposes.
- Experience with Chrome DevTools.
- Good communication skills and proven experience working successfully in a team.
- Ability to write detailed documentation for reported bugs.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework.
- Good command of English.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge and working experience with automated tests frameworks (e.g. Puppeteer, Cypress, etc.).
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!