- Be in project development team to build web-based system from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from user interfaces to layout and function.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentations.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- At Least 2+ Years’ Experience in one of PHP language.
- Ability to work with at least one of the common MVC framework.
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery and its plugins, responsive design.
- Adequate knowledge of Relational/NoSQL database systems, OOP and web application development.
- Familiarity with development tools.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Team management skills (working in Japanese-style projects is a big advantage).
- Able to do project estimation based on user requirement documents.
- Experience in working with Shell script in Linux environment.
- Knowledge of database programming with PLSQL is an advantage.
- Experience in working with other languages as NodeJS, C#, C/C++ is a big advantage for senior position.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Japanese N3 level or above is a big advantage (extra subsidy and a lot of opportunities).
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!