- To design, document and implement technical solutions for various type/size systems, and fully aware the integration, maintenance and migration aspects
- To be the escalation point for technical issues of all technical issues in project.
- To ensure compliance with architecture design
- To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
- To spend time as a technical leader / software architect in projects directly and on daily basis.
- Communicating project technical issues and progress with clients, help Clients in technical support
- To support for recruitment in the company
- Troubleshoot technical issues, and perform trainings/seminars.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- University degree qualified in IT.
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Architect
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions, Experience architecting, developing and deploying modern architectures (microservices, DDD, TDD)
- Excellent programming ability in selected coding languages (e.g. Python, JS, Flutter)
- Familiarity with both SQL and noSQL databases (e.g. MySQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch)
- Familiar with cloud based technologies such as AWS, Azure, Docker
- Strong knowledge of security in web and mobile development
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications and Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written)
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!