- Self-managing and contributing to the product development activities including both internal projects and joint development projects;
- Conducting end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, analysis, and ongoing deliverables;
- Understanding and breaking user stories and acceptance criteria down into technical requirements that you will then use to plan sprints and develop;
- Working with the Product and Data Science team to brainstorm, design the architecture, evaluate technologies, implement POCs, benchmark and productionise the ideas;
- Understanding and implementing analytical dashboards and machine learning model visualisations;
- Working with the Sales and Marketing team to understand the requirements and support our clients.
- Mentoring and providing training to associate/junior software engineers and interns, motivating them to reach the next level;
- Understanding and advocating our long-term vision while working with the management and product teams to define and adapt the same; and
- Contributing to the evangelisation of our product and our culture internally and externally.
- Be able to write well-designed, testable, and efficient code, and have extensive experience in writing unit tests and acceptance tests;
- Proven ability to analyze, troubleshoot and accelerate software implementation;
- Rich experience in Angular framework, single-page application architecture, reactive programming libraries (such as RxJS and Redux-style state management framework);
- Based on standards, guidelines and best practices, have extensive experience in developing HTML pages from graphic design assets (Adobe, Sketch or InvisionApp);
- Experience in using graphics/chart generation libraries (such as D3 or eCharts) in high-performance data presentation interface is preferred;
- A good understanding of performance optimization, algorithms, data structure, computational complexity, data analysis, and dashboard/visualization is highly valued;
- Track record with practical experience in modern software engineering methods.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!