- Participate in projects developing application for Maps and Navigation, or Industry Printing clients.
- Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation & testing of software applications in a Windows environment.
- Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
- Create and maintain software documentations.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
- Other assignments from Department Manager.
- Experience in developing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality.
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and frameworks.
- Passion for code quality and improvement.
- Must be able to work independently and produce elegant, easily maintainable code.
- A commitment to quality and a through approach to work.
- Good teamwork and reliability. Intermediate English skills.
- Leadership is plus Japanese N3 level or above is a big advantage (extra subsidies)
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!