• Main missions:
– Join meeting with clients to get brief or deliver the presentation.
– Analyze and develop plans to solve the brief problems.
– Be able to organize & coordinate all teams to reach the goal & report directly to Product Manager.
• Detailed requirement:
– Research and analyze the problems of enterprises to find opportunities or challenges for the whole system, to help businesses seize the opportunities or solve challenges quickly.
– Work closely with Product Manager to understand product vision, priority and road-map, clarify and manage product backlog.
– Optimize and integrate business processes, technology applications and new solutions to meet business goals.
– Look for stakeholders/suppliers to work and understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements. Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
– Perform other duties assigned by higher management.
– Understand of BABOK® Knowledge Areas
– Candidates graduated from university related subjects which are relevant in IT/ Computer Science field.
– At least 1 year-experience in business analysis.
– Excellent at English skills (4 skills).
– Experience in working in technology enabled change programs/projects, software development is a plus.
– Professional certificates in Business Analysis is a plus.
– Ability to organize, synthesize, analyze and handle situations, capture information quickly, think logically well.
– Having basic concept of technology 4.0.
– Having a sense of responsibility in work, creativity, passion, positive thinking.
– Friendly, approachable, willing to guide and help staffs.
- Weekly holidays: Two allowed days off on Saturday per month, Sunday and public holidays as prescribed.
Lunch meal and parking allowance covered by company.
Increase salary according to working efficiency and fully commit the regimes for employees according to the current law (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance …).
13th-month salary and performance bonus.
Welfare benefits and collective activities like Team Building, Company Trip, Year End
Access to challenges to conquer, many opportunities for advancement and development
Have chance to collaborate with global clients
Working in a dynamic, youthful and friendly environment.
Training new skills for the job.
Income level commensurate with capacity and level.
Type of job: Full-time (9am-6pm)