- Develop our new iOS/Android applications and implement new iOS/Android features.
- Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with professional iOS/Android development.
- Strong knowledge of iOS/Android lifecycle.
- Experience with using Web Services and experience with versioning systems (SVN, Git, TFS…).
- Experience in Software Engineering (Agile/MSF) in a high performance environment.
- Familiarity with the term Dependency injection in your programming languages.
- Basic Knowledge in Unit Testing and experience with usual Design Pattern.
- Building Global Projects together with passion.
- Presence in 3 major cities including New York, Seoul, and Hanoi.
- Free English classes (twice per week)
- Annual vacations, picnics, and company events
- Additional Bonus for top 20%
- Most updated technology devices are provided.
- Coffee Bar, Juice Bar, snacks and cool drinks will be provided for free.
- Negotiable salary, with remarkable annual raise depending on your performances,
- Project efficiency bonuses…
- Flexibility in upward mobility as well as jumps to different departments based on performance (Opportunity to become a Team Leader, join corporation annual global conferences)
- Paid sick days and vacation days
- Cultural exchanges with foreign staffs from America and Korea.
- Ah! We will provide unlimited dating opportunities if you are single.